Join the growing list of Partners
By joining Compassionate California as a Partner Organization, your group will co-create a State of Compassion with concentric and likeminded organizations. By focusing on your good work along with the good work of other Partner Organizations, and in the spirit of collaboration and cooperation together with City officials, a City of Compassion will be affirmed and lived out.
Partners are essential to the strength of a state of Compassion. Partners can enjoy the benefits such as:
- We invite you onto our monthly calls to share your projects, hear from others and be inspired and supported by likeminded organizations.
- Partner Organizations are listed on the California State of Compassion website and your events, stories and milestones can be included in our bimonthly newsletter, amplifying your organization’s work to the broader community.
- We will publicize your upcoming events on our bi-monthly newsletter.
- Partners are encouraged to contribute to our blog posts.
- As part of our state-wide Partner network we can help identify and introduce you to likeminded organizations doing work that may compliment your efforts and help foster new relationships and opportunities for collaboration.
- Need a website presence? As a Partner we will build you a personalized page for no cost.
- Partners are eligible to apply for a leadership role at Compassionate California.